Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Crazy/Wacky Cakes (No Eggs, Milk or Butter!)

I have to give props to this baker/blogger for these cakes. Sweet Little Blue Bird these are amazing!
I made the vanilla flavored today and it is so yummy! It is moist like it says, its not super airy or dense, its perfect. I will say I'm not much of a cake person because my mom does and has done cakes my whole life, but I sure liked this. It was super easy to make and I had everything in my cabinets.

So this post is strictly to guide you to the recipes for Crazy Cakes, I highly recommend.
Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon, Spiced, Chocolate Mint, Coffee & Kahlua, and S'mores.

Click here for more.


Click here to visit the site and get ingredients and instructions.

I will be making some other flavors soon too and I will share my opinion. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment