Sunday, November 2, 2014

MOTHERHOOD - Halloween 2014

We had some nasty weather this year as far as rain and snow goes and so decorations were put up late, but hey at least the got up and at all and at least it didn't snow! Here are some of the pictures of our decoration.




Here are our awesome pumpkin carvings. This was the first year all three of the kids actually touched the pumpkin guts (AMAZING!) I am very proud of my kiddos for their carving this year. Meah and Preston did their with little to no help, of course Isabelle still needed some help.









Snoopy




Lastly, the costumes, Meah was a zombie cheerleader, Preston was Carl from The Walking Dead, Isabelle was a candy corn witch and I was a gypsy. I think everything turned out great, but make-up was not what I hoped. Anyone try those adhesive eye-lashes? I officially hate them... I struggled so bad under a time crunch and eventually gave up. 


Candy Corn Eye Shadow









I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment