Sunday, November 2, 2014

CRAFT - Ghost Bowling

I volunteered in my son's classroom this year and I was in charge of coming up with a game to play. After browsing Pinterest I found some Halloween bowling games and this is my version.

I used recycled water bottles and added a 1/4 cup of water into each in order to balance them, so thy don't tip right over. 


Wrap toilet paper around each bottle to complete cover them. 

Cut out ghost arms out of white paper.

Fold the edge over and use this tab to tap it to the bottle.

Walla arms.
 Then using black paper cut and glue faces onto your ghosts.
My lot.

I used a baby pumpkin (from my garden) as the bowling bowl and drew a face on it white a black Sharpie.

Lets play!

The kids in my son's class (2nd grade) loved playing this game and having something odd shaped for the bowling ball, gave them more of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment