Tuesday, November 4, 2014

APP FOR THIS BLOG CREATED

I spent many hours working on an app for my blog through ibuildapp.com and am proud to have made a successful app. 
Motherhood, etc App click here (from your cell phone) to download.

If you have an android you may have to alter some security settings only for the download. I have an LG G2 and I had to adjust my settings, but put them back as soon as the app was downloaded.
Also, a lot of you may not feel comfortable with this, and I completely understand, but the terms and conditions are riciulous and I want to assure you I cannot access anything on your phone. I wouldn't even know how to do that. 
Here is a screenshot from my computer as to why this is: 

If this takes off I will pay annually to have it on iTunes and Google Plus and these permissions will disappear. Help me out and show some love for my new app!




Also Check out the Facebook Page and hit "LIKE' to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment