Thursday, March 13, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY - Western Dress-Up w/ Family


OLD WESTERN PHOTOS

We finally got a lot of our family together and went to Newport, Oregon for a day of fun. While we were there we went and took some old time photos. Here are the pictures from the session. 

The Gang


Grandparents and grandkids

My daughter Isabelle

My hubby Cody

Grandma Charlene 

Grandpa Karl

My sister and bro with my grandparents

My kids with my grandparents

Isabelle holding her dad up

My kids

Love this pic of my girls kissing their brother

All the ladies in the family

Another of all the ladies

My mama

Me

Oldest daughter Meah

Me and my mama

me, mama and sis

We love our mama

My mama and Troy

My family! 

All the 'kids'

My son Preston

This fits Preston so well

Me and hubby

Siblings

Bro Terrence

Troy

Me and hubby again :)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICS, WE SURE HAD FUN TAKING THEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment