Friday, August 1, 2014

MOTHERHOOD - Keeping Busy for Summer

Ok, so I have been slacking on my posts and my dear friend of mine made sure I knew that, she told me I need to get back on it, so here I am!

Here is one long update on our summer.

Training for the new job

I am training to be a substitute school bus driver and working on getting my CDL. I have passed all of my endorsements and now have my permit. I only have to learn how to drive it, ha!

Only a small portion of what I have to learn about for my pre-trip inspection.

my permit.

Trying to learn Spanish

I ran into a friend and she was telling me about how she is trying to learn Spanish with a group of local ladies. I decided to sit in on a class and she how it was. I was a little lost I had a lot to catch up on, but I really enjoyed it. I am on class two and even take time to study at home. Here are some tarea sentences I had to come up with. 10 sentences to describe myself: (I can't do accents)

1. Soy morena de forma natural, pero me gusta cuando soy rubia.
2. Estoy joven, tengo vienteseis anos.
3. Estoy en una buena condicion fisica.
4. Soy baja, pero soy mas alto que mi mama y hermanas.
5. Soy una mama de tres ninos.

Okay... I will only do 5 sentences, you get the idea. 

Puppies










Michael Franti Concert

My girlfriend invited me to this concert and it was so much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment