Monday, March 31, 2014

My Peeps Obsession

To be completely honest I don't know how this all started. I've always loved Peeps and one day it was "my thing" My parents buy me everything they find that is related to Peeps and over the years all of the stuff is getting crazy, but it's all in fun and I love it!


My Collection one Easter.


Peace, Love, Peeps (with Peeps socks of course!)

"Chillin' with my Peeps" Yes that is what my shirt says lol


Peeps Socks!

Peeps mug WITH a Peep inside, the best king of mug

This was the craziest collection I've gotten: Peep cookie cutters, cake pan, muffin cups (big and small), a mug and cute container with mini peeps in it

This collection is a wait for it.... make your own Peeps thingy!!! lol little plastic bags and paper cupcake holder boxes from Wilton, a freaking Peeps pillow!!! (already used a lot) and of course Peeps! New flavors too Strawberry, Orange and Vanilla Creme! oh yes...

Do I love Peeps??? No.... ha sike!

No comments:

Post a Comment