Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MOTHERHOOD - When mom gets sick...

I have been very lucky as to have a healthy immune system and don't get sick often. This time though I've got this never-ending bug. I have been sick for 4 days now and I haven't been sick for more than 24 hours in YEARS! I don't know what it is yet, but its awful. When you're a mom of three, business owner and house wife getting sick doesn't matter.... There is no such thing as a day off (which I know all you other mothers out there can understand).

Since getting sick on Saturday I have: photographed a wedding, taken the kids to the pumpkin patch, tried keeping the house as clean as my energy would allow me, cooked several dinners, gotten my kids ready for school, gone to a field trip with my daughter to the fire department, and photographed a family of dogs. I am also currently sitting at work. It just never ends. So since a day or relaxation is completely out of the question I wish this cold or whatever it is would be gone. I don't know how much more mommy power I can conjure up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment