Thursday, October 17, 2013

MOTHERHOOD - Doctor Visits

So I have been in the doctors office a lot this month. Twice for my son once for my daughter (but it will be twice by the end of the month) and once for myself. I have a son who needs a mental health evaluation to see if maybe he is ADD or possibly something else, my daughter has a consistent cough she gets every winter and every winter the doctors diagnosis her with something else. At the moment they think it is asthma and she got her first inhaler today and we are to test it out for a week and see if it helps her cough. Then me... I've had some pain in my wrist that started minor and is more severe and constant and I was refereed to a hand surgeon, which I don't even know my insurance will cover, I will know more about that in 2-3 weeks. Interesting month and still so much to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment