Saturday, October 5, 2013

CRAFT - Making Awesome Snowflakes

So my snowflakes have always been a little different that everyone else's, more intricate. I was bored at work and decided to make a few since it's been years since I have. So if you want want to try here's a play by play. Enjoy. 

Start off with a piece of paper. You can use whatever size you want, but it this case I am making teeny tiny snowflakes so my paper is very small. 


Fold paper in half.



Then again. If you have larger paper you can continue to fold in half. Make sure you don't make it to think so that it would be to think for the scissors to cut through easily. 



Cut your shapes. Always keep in mind where your center (middle) is, if your not carefully you can ruin your snowflake. 



End product. 


Another snowflake I did:

I rounded off the edges.


Made my cuts.


End Product.


I hope you enjoyed this very simple project. Let me know if you have questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment